Oxford University - OXFORD_TRICOT-SHAWL
2016 F/W collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence, and is regularly ranked within the top 10 universities in the world. Some of the famous students who attended or teached at Oxford University are Oscar Wilde, Stephen Hawking, J.R.R. Tolkien and Albert Einstein.
The sweater is a wool mix, perfected by hand, with a shawl collar.
The Oxford line proposes an exquisitely British style: bon-ton, simple but refined, for a timeless elegance!
- Men's sweater with shawl collar, with honeycomb stitch
- 70% PC, 30% WO
- 1 button at the bottom of the neck
- Ribbed hems and cuffs
- Regular fit
- Punch-needle patch of Oxford's initials
- Wash at 30° C
EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
3 - 8 days for International
All products include Manufacturer barcode.
Buy with total confidence
BAZARR’s Payment gateway compliance covers all six PCI standard categories:
- Maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
BAZARR's Payment gateway is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. We are very serious about securely and have invested significant time and money to certify our solution is PCI compliant. From annual on-site assessments validating compliance to continuous risk management, we work hard to keep our shopping cart and ecommerce hosting secure.