Oxford University - OXFORD_PANT-REGULAR
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence, and is regularly ranked within the top 10 universities in the world. Some of the famous students who attended or teached at Oxford University are Oscar Wilde, Stephen Hawking, J.R.R. Tolkien and Albert Einstein.
The trousers are 100% elastic cotton, with direct dyeing and a light stone washing, which makes the fabric softer and more vintage-looking.
The Oxford line proposes an exquisitely British style: bon-ton, simple but refined, for a timeless elegance!
- Casual long trousers, 100% elastic cotton
- Direct dyeing and light stone washing
- Buttons fastening, 1 visible and 3 hidden
- Rear welt pockets 3 mm, with button
- Regular fit, narrow bottom
- Wash at 40° C
- U.S. sizes
EST Delivery time
How do I return?
- Go to BAZARR Return Center in myreturnscenter.com
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 15 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- Return item must be undamaged, unworn, and unused with tags still attached in original packaging.
Free gifts are not returnable!
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.