Oxford University - ORIEL-VARSITY-MM
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford.
The t-shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
At the centre there's a print with name and foundation date of the college, in this case Oriel College.
- Roundneck short sleeves t-shirt with contrasting colour stripe
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar
- Front seams
- Side seams for a perfect fit
- Regular fit
- Central print with name and foundation year of the college
- Wash at 30° C
EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
3 - 8 days for International
All products include Manufacturer barcode.
Buy with total confidence
BAZARR’s Payment gateway compliance covers all six PCI standard categories:
- Maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
BAZARR's Payment gateway is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. We are very serious about securely and have invested significant time and money to certify our solution is PCI compliant. From annual on-site assessments validating compliance to continuous risk management, we work hard to keep our shopping cart and ecommerce hosting secure.