Oxford University - ORIEL-POLO-ML
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Oriel College.
- Long sleeves polo shirt
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Hidden buttons and ribbed cuffs with contrasting stripes
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college
- Wash at 30° C
EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
3 - 8 days for International
All products include Manufacturer barcode.
Buy with total confidence
BAZARR’s Payment gateway compliance covers all six PCI standard categories:
- Maintain a secure network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
BAZARR's Payment gateway is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. We are very serious about securely and have invested significant time and money to certify our solution is PCI compliant. From annual on-site assessments validating compliance to continuous risk management, we work hard to keep our shopping cart and ecommerce hosting secure.